Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ryce's Message to Benja on Their Seventh Month Anniversary





Benja, you and I were partnered 7 months ago today. It has been the best 7 months of my Second Life.

I read to you  from the Song of Songs of King Solomon. It is how I feel for you. I love you Benja.



I hear my love,
see how he comes leaping on the mountains,
bounding over the hills.
My love is like a gazelle,
like a young stag.


 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth,
 for your love-making is sweeter than wine.
In his delightful shade I sit,
and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
My love is mine and I am his.


1 comment:

  1. You touched and shocked me when we first saw, and you continue doing. Amazing 7 months! I love u!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi