Friday, April 26, 2013

Congratulations to Benja Aquila for reaching 25,000 page views!





Congratulations to Benja Aquila for reaching 25,000 page views with his great blog, Benja Aquila's Second Life.   Benja's blog is very well written, and covers Second Life events, real-world political issues (including much LGBT writing, and Benja's great photography. It is a great blog to read every day.
---
From Benja Aquila today::

Benja Aquila's Second Life: 25.000 views... you make it possible!: I started blogging last November 19th and today my blog has reached 25.000 views. I can't believe it, but time flies. I have to ---

To continue: http://www.benjaaquila.com/2013/04/25000-views-you-make-it-possible.html?spref=bl
----
You can check out Benja's blog (who is my Second Life husband and main interest here):

http://www.benjaaquila.com/

Benja scores another goal with 25,000 hits!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... thanks!!! You already know that you are my main inspiration and support... I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi