Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Benja Aquila's Second Life: My Marriage Proposal to Ryce




Benja surprised me this morning (a jaw-dropping surprise) on our three month wedding anniversary by decorating our cabin  with roses, and asking me to go immediately to this web link to see the poem that Benja penned to me:



Ryce Skytower,
you deserve the very best,
someone who will back you up without limits,
let you grow without borders,
and love you without end.
Will you let me be the one?
Will you marry with me?

You can see the rest of Benja's marriage proposal here:
Benja Aquila's Second Life: Third Month Partnered: Marriage proposal to Ryce:

I am considering my response, which should appear on the blog post above later on today as a comment.  My jaw is still open since Benja just confirmed to him that he is the most romantic and handsome and wonderful person ever to cross my way. and I need to come down from seventh heaven in the meantime!  

2 comments:

  1. You have made me the happiest and luckiest man in SL! HOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both! Many happy years together!

    ReplyDelete

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi