Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ryce Wears Benja's Anniversary Gift



Second Life's greatest male lover (trust me on this one people) and incredible all-around person - Benja Aquila--  gave me this gorgeous locket yesterday for our second month anniversary - we were partnered on November 13, 2012.

I have one problem -- when I wear it, I can only think of Benja and wait  patiently for him to log on.  But there are worst problems once can have. I have been advised to wear it in  the closed position so I am not distracted by looking at handsome Benja all the time.



Locket in closed postion




Original picture of Benja








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi