Friday, October 5, 2012

The Final New Eddi With the Help of Agape Shapes

Zim Gunsberg of Agape Shapes and Eddi Haskell

My quest for a updated look continues. I showed some pictures of the first "new Eddi" here last Friday.  Although I received lots of comments, I wanted to go further and have a Second Life avatar that reminded me more like my real life self -- something less hard, and a bit more playful. I want to surprise Jago with a hot new look since we met four years ago this week and an Eddi update is so overdue-- I have using the exact same shape that I entered Second Life with in January, 2007. Although I have been updating my skin and hair, Eddi Haskell is basicall the same as he was over 5 years ago.

I asked my good bud of many years, Zim Gunsberg, who is owner of Agape Shapes (which I really like) to help me update my look even more.  Using my new Birth skin as a base, Zim helped me pick out one of his new shapes, new hair, and some of his new eyes this weekend, and I am very happy with the results. Here are the final results.

Zim's Agape Shapes are really well done, and so are his styling cards.  Each of his shapes comes with a fatpack of his eyes.  You can visit his main store here:
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart%20Nala/162/136/29













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi