Thursday, August 2, 2012

Celebrating 5000 Posts in Eddi Haskell's and Ryce Skytower's Blogs




Yesterday, I published post number 5,000 in Eddi Haskell's Second Life, my main blog, and this blog, which is all about my Second Life alt, Ryce Skytower.

I combine both blogs when I look at my total numbers.

On July 10, both blogs reached a combined pageview milestone of 1,000,000.  So this means, on average, each post has generated 200 pageviews.

Eddi Haskell's Second Life, in November 2008, and this blog started in October, 2009. This averages out to around 3.6 published posts a day in both combined blogs since their inception.

Thank you for following my (and Ryce's) Second Life

Eddi Haskell

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to both Ryce and Eddi! My favorite threesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi