Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fascination Geometric Effects Created by Accident





I have no idea how I created these images at Tadd's dancing with Robster Avro. My viewer's images (Firestorm) all of a sudden took on this cool geometric look.  It is if they are showing the graphic precursors to a normal image.

I did not deliberately change any setting, and do not think I changed anything in render in advanced settings-- I checked afterwards and nothing was checked that should not be that I could tell.  I do like these photographs, however. If you can leave a comment with what you think went on it would be appreciated.








4 comments:

  1. Looks to me like the WIREFRAME option. Control Shift R toggles it in and out...used most often by builders and hunters who like to cheat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In chatting with ROB I'm guessing you pushed Shift and Control by accident when typing his name:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also a great trick to get or find stuff stuck behind walls and under floors without moving the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, I did that too one time, and I use the SL viewer. It was a very cool effect although I didn't take any pictures of it. I don't remember if I did anything either... but I don't think it was an anomaly. There must be a way to do it on advanced settings or something. I did have to re-log though for the effects to clear.

    (p.s. this is a delayed post - I see Jeff may have the answer)

    Fabi Ishtari (Google won't read my account from here for some reason)

    ReplyDelete

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi