Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ryce Skytower at Tadd's with DJ Jian Kranfel




Monday night is one of the hottest nights on the grid when the very best of Latin salsa-inspired disco plays at Tadd's with hot DJ Jian Kranfel who hails from Mexico in real life.  Jian is actually one of my oldest friends in Second Life, dating back to 2008, and always knows how to fire the crowd up.
Please enjoy these pictures of my alt Ryce Skytower who is simply having a great time dancing his head off at Tadd's.














1 comment:

  1. uhm.. I suppose I've to start playing Second Life :) Nice shots and bodies

    This is my yaoi & gay male art blog , in 1 year I've collected 700+ images :) hope you'll like it as I liked your blog (I've also added to my bloglist ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Please Note- We never publish negative comments, or publish inappropriate information, about any Second Life or other Virtual World Resident. Thank you for keeping things positive! Ryce & Eddi